|Battle Of Two Wolves|
Don't Be Serious, Be Sincere
Don’t just have career of academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. I use the word balanced before successful. Balanced means ensuring your health, relationships, mental peace are all in good order.
Never stop building bridges that leads to promising tomorrows, Never stop trying or give into sorrow.
Does God Exist?.....
One Of The Best Arguments.!! I have ever read Don’t miss even a single word…. It’s Too good An atheist professor of philosophy speaks to his class on the problem science has with God, The Almighty. He asks one of his new students to stand and….
Look at the content of what people say to you for something positive that you can act upon to improve yourself. Don’t just reject the whole messages. For the rest of the messages which is negative, simply ignore it. Maintain positive view of the people. Maybe you don’t like their messages or behavior, but that doesn’t mean that you can hate them personally.
Realize that having negative feelings will just hurt you, not them. So there is no reason for you to have any negative feeling. If you make mistakes, be open to admit it.
|Anger Hurts Only You, Not Someone|
Look at the negative situations as your training sessions for real life. The higher you climb in life, the worse the negative situations would be, so you’d better be prepared for them. Realize that you can’t please everyone. In fact, nobody can. Sometimes you need to just let some people go. Realizing this will relieve you from a lot of unnecessary burden so that you can focus on the people that you can positively interact with.
Every mistake you make,
Every failure,Every disappointment,
To keep going on this journey of life is
Sometimes the hardest thing...
Every great person,
Who has beaten adversity,
Whether from within or without themselves,
Has fallen and stumbled a thousand times.
But they pick themselves up,
Dust themselves down
And carry on......
In the middle of every difficulty lies Oppourtunity....
You have to believe in yourself,that's the secret.
Even when I was in the Orphanage,
when I was roaming the street,
trying to find enough to eat,
even then I thought of myself as the Greatest actor in the world.
" Never depend on single income.
Make investment to create a second source".
"If you buy things you do not need,
soon you will have to sell things you need".
"Do not save what is left after
spending, but spend what is left after saving".
"Never test the depth of river
with both the feet".
"Do not put all eggs in one
"Honesty is very expensive
gift. Do not expect it from cheap people".
|Rules for Happy Living|
|Life is a beautiful Struggle.|
|"You think following the rules will buy you a nice life,|
even if the rules make you a slave." - Malcom Reynolds
|Dictators always look good until the last minutes|
- Tomas G.Masaryk
|"We went to the moon, and we discovered earth" - Neil Degrasse Tyson|
|Only when the last tree has died, |
the last river has been poisoned,
and the last fish has been caught
will we realize we can't eat money.
|One does not discover new lands|
without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.
- Andre Gide
|"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,|
To front only the essential facts of life.
and see if I could not learn what it had to teach
and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
|Optimist : Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking|
a step forward is not a disaster, it's a cha-cha.
- Robert Brault
|"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you|
something else is the greatest accomplishment."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
|I always wonder why birds stay in the same place|
when they can fly anywhere on the earth.
Then I ask myself the same question.
- Harun Yahya
|"Is death that which gives meaning to life?"|
"No, life is that which gives meaning to life."
|He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression;|
For if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
|It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.|
|Think about how stupid the average person is,and then realize that|
half of them are stupider than that.
|Man is least himself when he talks in his own person|
give him a mask and he will tell you the truth
|Love me when I least deserve it,|
because that's when I really need it.
- Swedish proverb
|"If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are|
talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe"
- Joe Rogan
|So few want to be rebels anymore.|
|"you all laugh because I am different. I laugh because you are all the same."|
|"If you live in a glass house, don't be chucking stuff about"|
|"Quiet people have the loudest minds"|
- Stephen Hawking
|A man asked lord Buddha "I want happiness."|
Lord Buddha said first remove "I" that's ego.
Then remove "want" that's desire. See now you
are left with only "Happiness"
|Fish die belly-upward and rise to the surface;|
it is their way of falling
|"We have to start treating each other as if, we are treating ourselves|
living another life"
- Joe Rogan
2. “Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure” – George Edward Woodberry
3. “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it” – W. C. Fields
3b. “Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts” – Arnold Bennett
4. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude” – Maya Angelou
5. “All men of action are dreamers” – James Huneker
|Fall seven Times, Stand up Eight.|
6. “If we were to select the most intelligent, imaginative, energetic, and emotionally stable third of mankind, all races would be present” – Franz Boas
7. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are” – John Wooden.
8. “You grow up the day you have your first real laugh–at yourself ” — Ethel Barrymore
10. “There is nothing stronger in the world than gentleness” – Han Suyin
11. “Truth becomes untruth if uttered by your enemy” – George Orwell
12. “I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate” – George Burns
13. “Everyone who’s ever taken a shower has an idea. It’s the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference” – Nolan Bushnell
14. “The purpose of life is a life of purpose” – Robert Byrne
15. “Unbeing dead isn’t being alive” – E. E. Cummings
|The price is what you pay, The value is what you receive.|
17. “No man is a failure who is enjoying life” -William Feather
18. “A man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts” – Harold MacMillan
19. “I always trust my gut reaction; it’s always right” – Kiana Tom
20. “I believe fundamental honesty is the keystone of business” – Harvey S. Firestone
21. “I have to trust what I do and then do it” – Ednita Nazario
22. “Don’t look any further than your own reflection for a hero” – Allyson Partridge
23. ” The ‘good life’ begins when you stop wanting a better one” – Nkosiphambili E. Molapis
24. “I am not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor do l feel that the world must live up to mine” – Fritz Perl
25. I will come again & conquer you because as a mountain you can’t grow, but as a human, I can”- Sir Edmund Hillary
2)"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first."
3)"Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous."
4)"There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth."
5)" Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead."
|15 Great Thoughts By Chanakya|
7)"The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."
8)"Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest."
9)"The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction."
10)"God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple."
|Once you start working on something. Don't Be|
afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who
work sincerely are the happiest.
12) "Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness."
13) "Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends."
14) "Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person."
15) "Education is the Best Friend. An Educated Person is Respected Everywhere. Education beats the Beauty and the Youth."
|I am successful in whatever I do|
|There are four questions of value in life...|
what is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
what is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
- Johny Depp
|Seven Brilliant Quotes|
|Don't erase your mistakes learn from them|
Edison replied very confidently, “Oh, we have come a long way and we have learned a lot. We know that there are two thousand elements which we cannot use to make a good light bulb.”